These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Beispielhafte Darstellung, Produkt kann abweichen.
- Order number: LFFM 80/5
- Notice: Bitte fragen Sie die gewünschte Ausführung an.
- Graduation: 1
- Minimum Quantity: 1
- Maximum Quantity: 500
Food grade chain oil LFFM 80 Designation : LFFM 80 Pack size : Can 5 litre...more
Chain Oil LFFM80
- Food grade chain oil LFFM 80
- Designation: LFFM 80
- Pack size: Can 5 litre
- Description: Food grade (NSF H1) oil
- Specific gravity: 0,91
- Appearance: White
- Base oil type: Semi synthetic (mineral/ester)
- Operating temperature range: –20 to +120 °C (–4 to +248 °F)
- Base oil viscosity at 40 °C: approx. 80 mm²/s
- Base oil viscosity at 100 °C: approx 10 mm²/s
- Flash point: >200 °C (>392 °F)
- NSF registration nr.: 146767
- Shelf life: 2 years
High moisture chain oil LFFM 80 exhibits particularly good performance in high moisture environments. Such as in proofers and pasta driers as well as in applications where condensation might occur. This low viscosity semi-synthetic base oil prevents residue build-up on the chains and offers good wear and corrosion protection.
Features & benefits
- All SKF Food grade chain oils offer high resistance to oxidation and good aging stability which leads to improved chain life
- Relubrication intervals are longer and oil consumption is lower which in turn reduces energy consumption, improves processing efficiency, extends the chain life and brings maintenance costs down
- Odourless and tasteless, food grade chain oils comply with common food contact regulations and provide a high level of safety and ease of handling
- NSF H1 registered and Halal certified
- Conveyor chains
- Drive chains
- Lift chains
- For low-speed chains, brush lubrication is typically used whilst for medium-speed chains, drip oil application is required
- For high-speed chains, projection lubrication (via lubrication systems) is necessary to help ensure continuous lubrication