These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Beispielhafte Darstellung, Produkt kann abweichen.
- Order number: LHFP 150/5
- Notice: Bitte fragen Sie die gewünschte Ausführung an.
- Graduation: 1
- Minimum Quantity: 1
- Maximum Quantity: 500
Food grade chain oil LHFP 150 Designation: LHFP 150 Pack size: Can 5 litre...more
Chain Oil LHFP150
- Food grade chain oil LHFP 150
- Designation: LHFP 150
- Pack size: Can 5 litre
- Description: Food grade (NSF H1) oil
- Specific gravity: 0.85
- Appearance: Colourless
- Base oil type: Synthetic (PAO)/Ester
- Operating temperature range: –30 to +120 °C (–22 to +248 °F)
- Base oil viscosity at 40 °C: ISO VG 150
- Base oil viscosity at 100 °C: approx. 19 mm²/s
- Flash point: >200 °C (>392 °F)
- NSF registration nr.: 136858
- Shelf life: 2 years
General purpose chain oil LHFP 150 excels in low to elevated temperature applications such as in confectionery industries and fruit and vegetable processing. The formulation is based on a synthetic oil and the product provides good corrosion and wear protection together with good aging and oxidation stability.
Features & benefits
- All SKF Food grade chain oils offer high resistance to oxidation and good aging stability which leads to improved chain life
- Relubrication intervals are longer and oil consumption is lower which in turn reduces energy consumption, improves processing efficiency, extends the chain life and brings maintenance costs down
- Odourless and tasteless, food grade chain oils comply with common food contact regulations and provide a high level of safety and ease of handling
- NSF H1 registered and Halal certified
- Conveyor chains
- Drive chains
- Lift chains
- For low-speed chains, brush lubrication is typically used whilst for medium-speed chains, drip oil application is required
- For high-speed chains, projection lubrication (via lubrication systems) is necessary to help ensure continuous lubrication