- Gear pump unit series MKL5 for oil + air
- Flow rate: 0,5 l/min
- Operating pressure: max. 30 bar
- Operating temperature: +10 to +40 °C
- Protection class acc. to DIN EN 60529 (VDE 0470-1): IP 54
- Lubricants: Mineral oil or synthetic oil
- Operating viscosity: 20 - 1500 mm²/s
- Reservoir: 3 liter plastic, 3 liter metal, 6 liter plastic
Electrically operated gear pump unit series MKx (MKF, MKL, MKU) for use in single-line or oil and air lubrication systems
MKx gear pump units include a pressure-regulating valve and pressure-relief valve. Electrical pressure monitoring is performed by an integrated pressure switch, and fill-level monitoring also is possible. These units are controlled externally via the machine control system or an integrated control unit. Also, MKx units can be supplied with a pushbutton to activate interim lubrication at any time. Main functions are integrated into the lid, and a plastic cap protects the electrical components from contaminants such as dirt and dust.
MKU units supply oil with a viscosity of 20 to 1 500 mm²/s in single-line lubrication systems. These units can be supplied with an optional pressure gauge for visual monitoring of pressure changes in the main line.
MKF units are used in single-line systems to supply fluid greases NLGI 000 and 00.
MKL units supply an oil and air mixture in oil and air lubrication systems.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated pressure-limitation and pressure-relief valve
- Optional: electrical pressure switch, pressure gauge, float switch
- External control via SPS or by means of internal control unit possible
- All important functions integrated into the lid
- Modular construction
- Material handling
- Machine tool
- Printing and finishing
- Industrial assembly and automation