These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Beispielhafte Darstellung, Produkt kann abweichen.
1.926,27 EUR / pc.
net plus Shipping Costs plus VAT
** Show your prices and shipping times after Registration oder Login
- Order number: 087630
- Graduation: 1
- Minimum Quantity: 1
- Maximum Quantity: 500
Lincoln Datalogger lubrication monitor Operating temperature: -40 to +85 °C LCD: -20 to...more
- Lincoln Datalogger lubrication monitor
- Operating temperature: -40 to +85 °C
- LCD: -20 to +70 °C
- USB download: 0 to +70 °C
- Display: 2 x 16 characters, backlight
- Units of measure: liter, pint, gallon
- Measurement cycle: 5 to 300 seconds
- Alarm time: adjustable, 5 to 300 seconds
- USB connection for download: USB 2.0, suitable for USB drives
- Data protocol: CSV
- Dimensions: 150 x 150 x 100 mm
- Protection class: IP 55
- Electrical connection: socket 1/2 NPTF
Datalogger model 87630
The Datalogger lubrication monitor is an innovative solution originally designed for the natural gas compression industry to protect compressors against untimely lubrication faults or “no flow” conditions. It also is suitable for use with progressive metering devices with piston detectors and pulse generators.
Utilizing reed or Hall Effect cycle switches, the Datalogger keeps track of lubricant consumption and communicates a lubrication fault or when system service is required. A battery-powered, standalone version is available.
Features and Benefits
- Continuously monitors one or two pulse generators
- Downloads history to CSV report via USB flash drive
- Stores data for up to one year
- No special software or hand-held hardware device needed
- Designed for use with reed or Hall effect cycle switches
- Gas compressors, packing and cylinder lubrication
- Petro-chemical industry
- Progressive metering devices or pulse transmitters with reed switches
Control Unit IG502-2-E for piston pumps, external