- Lubricant: Oil
- Viscosity: 10 to 1100 mm²/s
- Metering quantity: 3 - 30 mm³/stroke
- Compressed air actuation: 3 to 10 bar
- Flow rate at 6 bar: max. 200 l/min
- Ambient temperature: –20 to +80 °C
- Single-application (linkable with other oilers)
- Sealing: NBR or FPM
- Reservoir size: 0,25 or 0,8 Liter
- Versions: 1- or 3-port
- Solderless tube union Ø 2,5 mm or Ø 4 mm
The image shows injection oiler 501-301-011: 1-port, NBR-sealing and tube connection for tube Ø 2,5 mm.
Injection oiler 501 for minimal quantity metering and oil and air lubrication systems
Metering pumps deliver lubricants in a measured amount. These piston pumps are for small delivery rates from 3 to 30 mm3. The lubricant’s delivery rate is partially adjustable. All injection oilers are set for maximum delivery volume at the plant. The delivery rate can be reduced in increments by turning the setting sleeve counterclockwise.
The oil can be supplied from one central reservoir, a standalone reservoir, or by a central pressurized oil line. Metering elements can be actuated individually or in groups.
Features and Benefits
- Optimal metering of every lubrication point regardless of line lengths and cross sections
- Metering elements can be actuated individually or in groups
- Splash lubrication through high oil acceleration
- Fast sequence of pulses: up to 120 pulses per minute
- Space saving design
- Eco-friendly: no oil in the exhaust air
- Air oiling (assembly tools)
- Chain lubrication