These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Beispielhafte Darstellung, Produkt kann abweichen.
- Order number: PDYY
- Notice: Bitte fragen Sie die gewünschte Ausführung an.
- Graduation: 1
- Minimum Quantity: 1
- Maximum Quantity: 500
Function principle: electrically/hydraulically operated multi-outlet pump Operating...more
Piston Pump PDYY for CLU4
- Function principle: electrically/hydraulically operated multi-outlet pump
- Operating temperature: +5 to +70 °C
- Operating pressure: 45 - 55 bar
- Outlets: 6 or 8
- Lubricant: mineral-based oil up to SAE50; 25 - 2000 mm²
- Drive oil: mineral-based system oil up to SAE30
- Metering quantity per outlet/stroke: 40 - 310 mm³
- Outlet connection: G 1/4, incl. connector for tube Ø 6 or 8 mm OD
- Injection time: < 8 ms
- Electrical connection sensor: 24 V DC
- Dimensions: max. 270 x 261 x 180 mm
- Protection class: IP 65
- Mounting position: outlets on top
- Options: oil drive units with redundant pumps according to the marine standard
PDYY / PDYC / PDYE / PDYS pumps for high-speed cylinder lubrication on two-stroke engines
Designed for high-speed cylinder lubrication on two-stroke engines, the PDY pumps use an existing oil supply system or drive pump unit. Engine electronics trigger the pre-loaded pumps by activating the solenoid valve. The exact stroke volume can be synchronized with the moving engine piston. Ignition timing can be adjusted to reach various piston stress areas with oil.
PDYY and PDYC pumps feature a baseplate configuration with 6 or 8 outlets. The PDYE serves engines with 6, 8 or 10 lubrication points per cylinder. PDYS pumps have double-stroke functionality for use on small-bore engines with only 4 outlets per cylinder.
Features and Benefits
- Accurate, timed oil metering quantities within a millisecond
- Load-dependent, lubrication standard
- Modular design for easy assembly and service
- Prevents over-lubrication, deposits, excess smoke and CO2
- Provides up to 40% oil savings
- Retroit solutions available
- Marine industry
Pre-Lubrication Single-line Metering Devices 391
From €51.25 EUR / pc.
net plus Shipping Costs plus VAT