These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Beispielhafte Darstellung, Produkt kann abweichen.
- Order number: LGWM 1/0.4
- Notice: Bitte fragen Sie die gewünschte Ausführung an.
- Graduation: 1
- Minimum Quantity: 1
- Maximum Quantity: 500
SKF Extreme pressure low temperature grease Designation LGWM 1/(Packsize) DIN 51825...more
Bearing Grease LGWM1
- SKF Extreme pressure low temperature grease
- Designation LGWM 1/(Packsize)
- DIN 51825 code: KP1G-30
- NLGI consistency class: 1
- Thickener: Lithium
- Colour: Brown
- Base oil type: Mineral
- Operating temperature range: –30 to +110 °C (–20 to +230 °F)
- Dropping point DIN ISO 2176: >170 °C (>340 °F)
Base oil viscosity:
- 40 °C, mm²/s: 200
- 100 °C, mm²/s: 16
Penetration DIN ISO 2137:
- 60 strokes, 10-1 mm: 310–340
- 100 000 strokes, 10-1 mm: +50 max.
- Standard ISO 11007: 0-0
- Water washout test: 0-0
- DIN 51 807/1, 3 hrs at 90 °C: 1 max.
- DIN 51 817, 7 days at 40 °C, static, %: 8–13
- DIN 51 811: 2 max. at 90 °C (>195 °F)
- Wear scar DIN 51350/5, 1 400 N, mm: 1,8 max.
- 4–ball test, welding load DIN 51350/4, N: 3 200 min.
- ASTM D4170 (mg): 5,5*
* Typical value
Extreme pressure low temperature grease
SKF LGWM 1 is a low consistency mineral oil based grease, using a lithium soap and containing extreme pressure additives. It is extremely suitable for the lubrication of bearings operating under both radial and axial loads.
Features & benefits
- Good oil film formation at low temperatures down to –30 °C (–20 °F)
- Good pumpability down to low temperatures
- Good corrosion protection
- Good water resistance
- Wind turbine main shafts
- Screw conveyors
- Centralised lubrication systems
- Spherical roller thrust bearing applications