These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Beispielhafte Darstellung, Produkt kann abweichen.
- Order number: LGWM 2/0.4
- Notice: Bitte fragen Sie die gewünschte Ausführung an.
- Graduation: 1
- Minimum Quantity: 1
- Maximum Quantity: 500
SKF High load, wide temperature grease Designation LGWM 2/(Packsize) DIN 51825 code: ...more
Bearing Grease LGWM2
- SKF High load, wide temperature grease
- Designation LGWM 2/(Packsize)
- DIN 51825 code: KP2G-40
- NLGI consistency class: 1–2
- Thickener: Calcium sulphonate complex
- Colour: Yellow
- Base oil type: Synthetic (PAO)/ Mineral
- Operating temperature range: –40 to +110 °C (–40 to +230 °F)
- Dropping point DIN ISO 2176: >300 °C (>570 °F)
Base oil viscosity:
- 40 °C, mm²/s: 80
- 100 °C, mm²/s: 8,6
Penetration DIN ISO 2137:
- 60 strokes, 10-1 mm 280–310
- 100 000 strokes, 10-1 mm: +30 max
- Roll stability, 50h at 80 °C, 10-1 mm: +50 max.
- Standard ISO 11007: 0–0
- Water washout test: 0-0
- Salt water test (100% seawater): 0–0*
- DIN 51 807/1, 3 hrs at 90 °C: 1 max
- DIN 51 817, 7 days at 40 °C, static, %: 3 max.
- R2F, running test B at 120 °C: Pass at 140 °C (285 °F)
- R2F, Cold chamber test (+20 °C to –30 °C): Pass
- DIN 51 811: 2 max. at 100 °C (210 °F)
Rolling bearing grease life:
- R0F test L50 life at 10 000 r/min., hrs: 1 824* at 110 °C
- Wear scar DIN 51350/5, 1 400 N, mm: 1,5 max.*
- 4–ball test, welding load DIN 51350/4, N: 4 000 min.*
- ASTM D4170 FAFNIR test at +25 °C, mg: 5,2*
- ASTM D4170 FAFNIR test at –20 °C, mg: 1,1*
* Typical value
High load, wide temperature grease
SKF LGWM 2 is a synthetic-mineral oil based grease using the latest complex calcium sulphonate thickener technology. It is suitable for applications subjected to high loads, wet environments and fluctuating temperatures.
Features & benefits
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Excellent mechanical stability
- Excellent high load lubricating capacity
- Good false brinelling protection
- Good pumpability down to low temperatures
- Wind turbine mains shafts
- Heavy duty off road applications
- Snow exposed applications
- Marine and offshore applications
- Spherical roller thrust bearing applications
Control Unit IG502-2-E for piston pumps, external
€486.14 EUR / pc.
net plus Shipping Costs plus VAT