These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Beispielhafte Darstellung, Produkt kann abweichen.
- Order number: LGMT 3/0.4
- Notice: Bitte fragen Sie die gewünschte Ausführung an.
- Graduation: 1
- Minimum Quantity: 1
- Maximum Quantity: 500
SKF general purpose industrial and automotive NLGI 3 grease LGMT 3 Designation: LGMT 3/(pack...more
General Purpose Grease LGMT3
- SKF general purpose industrial and automotive NLGI 3 grease LGMT 3
- Designation: LGMT 3/(pack size)
- DIN 51825 code: K3K-30
- NLGI consistency class: 3
- Thickener: Lithium
- Color: amber
- Base oil type: mineral
- Operating temperature range: -30 to +120 °C
- Dropping point DIN ISO 2176: > 180 °C
- Shelf life: 5 years
Base oil viscosity
- 40 °C, mm²/s: 125
- 100 °C, mm²/s: 12
Penetration DIN ISO 2137
- 60 strokes, 10-1 mm: 220 - 250
- 100.000 strokes, 10-1 mm: 280 max.
- Roll stability, 50 h at 80 °C, 10-1 mm: 295 max.
- V2F test: 'M'
Corrosion protection Emcor
- Standard ISO 11007: 0-0
- Water washout test: 0-0
- DIN 51 807/1, 3 h at 90 °C: 2 max.
- DIN 51 817, 7 days at 40 °C, static, %: 1 - 3
- SKF R2F, running test B at 120 °C: pass
- DIN 51 811: 2 max. at 130 °C
Rolling bearing grease life
- R0F test L50 life at 10 000 min-1, h.: 1.000 min. at 130 °C
General purpose industrial and automotive NLGI 3 grease LGMT 3
SKF LGMT 3 is mineral oil based, lithium soap thickened grease. This premium quality, general purpose grease is suitable for a wide range of industrial and automotive applications requiring stiff grease
Features and Benefits
- Excellent rust inhibiting properties
- High oxidation stability within its recommended temperature range
- Bearings >100 mm (3.9 in.) shaft size
- Outer bearing ring rotation
- Vertical shaft applications
- Continuous high ambient temperatures >35 °C (95 °F)
- Propeller shafts
- Agricultural equipment
- Car, truck and trailer wheel bearings
- Large electric motors