These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Beispielhafte Darstellung, Produkt kann abweichen.
- Order number: LGEP 2/0.4
- Graduation: 1
- Minimum Quantity: 1
- Maximum Quantity: 500
SKF high load, extreme pressure bearing grease Designation LGEP 2/( Packsize ) DIN...more
Bearing Grease LGEP2
- SKF high load, extreme pressure bearing grease
- Designation LGEP 2/(Packsize)
- DIN 51825 code: KP2G-20
- NLGI consistency class: 2
- Thickener: Lithium
- Colour: Light brown
- Base oil type: Mineral
- Operating temperature range: -20 to +110°C
- Dropping point DIN ISO 2176: >180 °C
Base oil viscosity:
- 40 °C, mm²/s: 200
- 100 °C, mm²/s: 16
Penetration DIN ISO 2137:
- 60 strokes, 10-1 mm 265–295
- 100 000 strokes, 10-1 mm: +50 max. (325 max.)
- Roll stability, 50 hrs at 80 °C, 10-1 mm: +50 max.
- V2F-test: 'M'
- Standard ISO 11007: 0–0
- Water washout test: 0–0
- Salt water test (100% seawater): 1-1*
- DIN 51 807/1, 3 hrs at 90 °C: 1 max
- DIN 51 817, 7 days at 40 °C, static, %: 2 - 5
- R2F, running test B at 120 °C pass
- DIN 51 811: 2 max. at 110 °C (230 °F)
- Wear scar DIN 51350/5, 1 400 N, mm: 1,4 max.
- 4–ball test, welding load DIN 51350/4, N: 2 800 min.
- ASTM D4170 (mg): 5,7*
* Typical value
High load, extreme pressure bearing grease
SKF LGEP 2 is mineral oil based, lithium soap thickened grease with extreme pressure additives. This grease provides good lubrication in general applications subjected to harsh conditions and vibrations.
Features & benefits
- Excellent mechanical stability
- Extremely good corrosion inhibiting properties
- Excellent EP performance
- Pulp and paper making machines
- Jaw crushers
- Traction motors for rail vehicles
- Dam gates
- Work roll bearings in steel industry
- Heavy machinery, vibrating screens
- Crane wheels, sheaves
- Slewing bearings