- Order number: LGEV 2/0.035
- Notice: Bitte fragen Sie die gewünschte Ausführung an.
- Graduation: 1
- Minimum Quantity: 1
- Maximum Quantity: 500
- SKF Extremely high viscosity grease with solid lubricants
- Designation LGEV 2/(Packsize)
- DIN 51825 code: KPF2K-10
- NLGI consistency class: 2
- Thickener: Lithium/calcium
- Colour: Black
- Base oil type: Mineral
- Operating temperature range: –10 to +120 °C (15 to 250 °F)
- Dropping point DIN ISO 2176: >180 °C (>355 °F)
Base oil viscosity:
- 40 °C, mm²/s: 1 020
- 100 °C, mm²/s: 58
Penetration DIN ISO 2137:
- 60 strokes, 10-1 mm 265–295
- 100 000 strokes, 10-1 mm: 325 max.
- Roll stability, 72 hrs at 100 °C, 10-1 mm: +50 max.
- V2F test: M
- Standard ISO 11007: 0–0
- Water washout test: 0-0*
- Salt water test (100% seawater): 0-0*
- DIN 51 807/1, 3 hrs at 90 °C: 1 max.
- DIN 51 817, 7 days at 40 °C, static, %: 1–5
- DIN 51 811: 1 max 100 °C (210 °F)
- Wear scar DIN 51350/5, 1 400 N, mm: 1,2 max.
- 4–ball test, welding load DIN 51350/4, N: 3 000 min.
* Typical value
Extremely high viscosity grease with solid lubricants
SKF LGEV 2 is a mineral oil based grease, using a lithium-calcium soap. It has a high content of molybdenum disulphide and graphite, in conjunction with an extremely high viscosity oil. This provides outstanding protection under the harshest conditions involving high loads, slow rotations and severe vibrations.
Features & benefits
- Extremely suitable for lubricating large sized spherical roller bearings subject to high loads and slow rotations, a situation where microslip is likely to occur
- Extremely mechanically stable providing good water resistance and corrosion protection
- Trunnion bearings on rotating drums
- Support and thrust rollers on rotary kilns and dryers
- Bucket wheel excavators
- Slewing ring bearings
- High pressure roller mills