These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Beispielhafte Darstellung, Produkt kann abweichen.
- Order number: LGHP 2/0.4
- Notice: Bitte fragen Sie die gewünschte Ausführung an.
- Graduation: 1
- Minimum Quantity: 1
- Maximum Quantity: 500
SKF High performance, high temperature grease Designation LGHP 2/(Packsize) DIN...more
Bearing Grease LGHP2
- SKF High performance, high temperature grease
- Designation LGHP 2/(Packsize)
- DIN 51825 code: K2N-40
- NLGI consistency class: 2-3
- Thickener: Di–urea
- Colour: Blue
- Base oil type: Mineral
- Operating temperature range: –40 to +150 °C (–40 to +300 °F)
- Dropping point DIN ISO 2176: >240 °C (>465 °F)
Base oil viscosity:
- 40 °C, mm²/s: 96
- 100 °C, mm²/s: 10,5
Penetration DIN ISO 2137:
- 60 strokes, 10-1 mm: 245–275
- 100 000 strokes, 10-1 mm: 365 max.
- Roll stability, 50 hrs at 80 °C, 10-1 mm: 365 max.
- Standard ISO 11007: 0–0
- Water washout test: 0-0
- Salt water test (100% seawater): 0–0
- DIN 51 807/1, 3 hrs at 90 °C: 1 max.
- DIN 51 817, 7 days at 40 °C, static, %: 1–5
- R2F, running test B at 120 °C: Pass
- DIN 51 811: 1 max. at 150 °C (300 °F)
Rolling bearing grease life:
- R0F test L50 life at 10 000 r/min., hrs: 1 000 min. at 150 °C (300 °F)
- ASTM D4170 (mg): 7*
* Typical value
High performance, high temperature grease
SKF LGHP 2 is a premium quality mineral oil based grease, using a modern Polyurea (di-urea) thickener. It is suitable for electric motors and similar applications.
Features & benefits
- Extremely long life at high temperatures
- Wide temperature range
- Excellent corrosion protection
- High thermal and mechanical stability
- Good start-up performance at low temperatures
- Compatibility with common polyurea and lithium thickened greases
- Low noise properties
- Electric motors: Small, medium and large
- Industrial fans, including high speed fans
- Water pumps
- Rolling bearings in textile, paper processing and drying machines
- Applications with medium and high speed ball (and roller) bearings operating at medium and high temperatures
- Clutch release bearings
- Vertical shaft applications
- Kiln trucks and rollers
Pre-Lubrication Single-line Metering Devices 391
From €51.25 EUR / pc.
net plus Shipping Costs plus VAT