These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Beispielhafte Darstellung, Produkt kann abweichen.
- Order number: LGED 2/1
- Notice: Bitte fragen Sie die gewünschte Ausführung an.
- Graduation: 1
- Minimum Quantity: 1
- Maximum Quantity: 500
SKF High temperature, harsh environment food grade grease...more
Food Grade Grease LGED2
- SKF High temperature, harsh environment food grade grease
- Designation LGED 2/(Packsize)
- DIN 51825 code: KFK2U-30
- NLGI consistency class: 2
- Thickener: PTFE
- Colour: Off white
- Base oil type: PFPE
- Operating temperature range: –30 to +240 °C (–22 to +464 °F)
- Dropping point DIN ISO 2176: >300 °C (>570 °F)
Base oil viscosity:
- 40 °C, mm²/s: 460
- 100 °C, mm²/s: 42
Penetration DIN ISO 2137:
- 60 strokes, 10-1 mm: 265–295
- 100 000 strokes, 10-1 mm: 271*.
- Standard ISO 11007: 0–0*
- DIN 51 807/1, 3 hrs at 90 °C: 1 max.
- DIN 51 811: 1 max. at 100 °C (210 °F)
Rolling bearing grease life:
- R0F test L50 life at 10 000 r/min., hrs: >700, at 220 °C (430 °F)
- 4–ball test, welding load DIN 51350/4, N: 8 000 min.
- 6 weeks at 200 °C, % weight losses: <3.5%
Density at 20 °C, g/cm3:
* Typical value
High temperature, harsh environment food grade grease
SKF LGED 2 is a food grade NSF H1 certified grease based on a synthetic fluorinated oil using a PTFE thickener. It is suitable for extremely high temperature from 180 °C (392 °F) up to 240 °C (464 °F) and/or aggressive environments such as acids/alkalis, vacuum, oxygen etc.
Features & benefits
- Excellent oxidation resistance
- Very low evaporation losses at high temperature
- Good corrosion resistance
- Long life in aggressive environments such as very reactive areas with a presence of high purity gaseous oxygen and hexane
- NSF H1 registered
- Bakery/brick oven equipment
- Glass industry
- Kiln truck wheels
- Load rollers in copying machines
- Wafer baking equipment
- Textile dryers
- Film stretching tenders
- High temperature fans
- Vacuum pumps