Other connections and sealings are available - please inquire for non-listed variants.
Dimensions for version with screw connection
Dimensions for version with plug connection
Series 350 pre-lubrication metering devices for use in single-line lubrication systems
Designed for installation directly on the machine/system requiring lubrication, series 350 single-line, pre-lubrication metering devices are available in two-, three- and five-port models. These metering devices were developed for use with single-line, centralized lubrication systems for oil and fluid grease. Series 350 metering devices can be ordered with fittings for the main line connection by selecting the appropriate order code.
Features and Benefits
- For use with distributor bodies having two, three and five ports to match number of lubrication points
- Designed for installation directly on the machine/system requiring lubrication
- Select push-in or screw-in type metering nipples for feed line connection with metering device bodies
- Choose push-in or screw-in type main line fittings with metering device bodies
- Current metering nipples above 0,03 cm 3 are exchangeable to yield different output quantities
- Machine tools
- Printing machines
- Packaging industry
- Textile industry