These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Beispielhafte Darstellung, Produkt kann abweichen.
- Order number: LFFT 220/5
- Notice: Bitte fragen Sie die gewünschte Ausführung an.
- Graduation: 1
- Minimum Quantity: 1
- Maximum Quantity: 500
Food grade chain oil LFFT 220 Designation: LFFT 220 Pack size: Can 5...more
Chain Oil LFFT220
- Food grade chain oil LFFT 220
- Designation: LFFT 220
- Pack size: Can 5 litre
- Description: Food grade (NSF H1) oil
- Specific gravity: 0.95
- Appearance: Yellow
- Base oil type: Synthetic (Ester)
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 250 °C (–32 to +482 °F)
- Base oil viscosity at 40 °C: ISO VG 220 mm²/s
- Base oil viscosity at 100 °C: approx. 17 mm²/s
- Flash point: >250 °C (>482 °F)
- NSF registration nr.: 146768
- Shelf life: 2 years
High temperature performance chain oil LFFT 220 is mainly for use in bakery ovens or other equipment subjected to high temperatures. It provides good wear protection and low evaporation losses at elevated temperatures along with excellent oxidation resistance due to its formulation and synthetic base.
Features & benefits
- All SKF Food grade chain oils offer high resistance to oxidation and good aging stability which leads to improved chain life
- Relubrication intervals are longer and oil consumption is lower which in turn reduces energy consumption, improves processing efficiency, extends the chain life and brings maintenance costs down
- Odourless and tasteless, food grade chain oils comply with common food contact regulations and provide a high level of safety and ease of handling
- NSF H1 registered and Halal certified
- Conveyor chains
- Drive chains
- Lift chains
- For low-speed chains, brush lubrication is typically used whilst for medium-speed chains, drip oil application is required
- For high-speed chains, projection lubrication (via lubrication systems) is necessary to help ensure continuous lubrication