| || |
Dimensions fluid grease
Other sealing materials available - please inquire for non-listed versions.
Series 391 pre-lubrication metering devices for use in single-line lubrication systems
Series 391 single-port pre-lubrication metering devices were developed for use with single-line lubrication systems for oil and fluid grease. Designed for installation in manifolds, these metering devices provide flexible system design when combined with one- to six-port manifolds. Customized manifolds for series 391 are available in aluminum.
Features and benefits
- For use with manifolds having one to six ports to match number of lubrication points
- Provides flexible options for systems with remote single lubrication points or multiple-port metering devices with up to six ports
- Select optional push-in or screw-in type nipples for feed line connections
- Choose separately manifold models with different thread sizes for main line connection and materials
- Current metering nipples are exchangeable to yield different output quantities
- Machine tools
- Printing machines
- Packaging industry
- Textile industry